Toronto Wolfpack are looking to recruit a Junior Video Editor. The position will initially run as a flexible temporary position, but does have the potential to turn into ongoing contract work.
This entry-level position would be ideal for a current final year student, or recent graduate studying Film or Video Production and associated routes. The ideal candidate will have a passion for professional sports and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Main roles and responsibilities will include:
· Archiving and classifying footage of matches, training and feature pieces shot in 2017.
· Producing a range of video edits on demand for sharing across social media channels.
· Producing TV edits for sharing across Toronto Wolfpack Last Tackle broadcast platform.
· Making edits and updates to the Toronto pack YouTube channel.
· Providing creative input on future filming projects.
The hourly rate for this position will be negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Interested parties should send a brief overview of their background and experience, along with any samples of recent video editing work, to firstname.lastname@example.org.