The ultimate game day experience is coming back to Toronto sports fans again this season. Toronto Wolfpack have agreed to an exclusive multi-year partnership with The Craft Guys – an agency that links craft breweries, ciders and spirits with events around the GTA, who are bringing back the highly acclaimed Beer Garden for all Toronto home games for the 2018 season.
“The Beer Garden helped generate a festival-like atmosphere as fans were able to enjoy a variety of craft beer, ciders and fun cocktails while cheering on the Wolfpack. We are very excited to grow upon that again this year by enhancing the game day experience with a strong commitment to supporting up and coming family and local businesses.” – Scott Lidbury, Commercial – General Manager, Toronto Wolfpack.
“The game day experience that we are providing fans is extremely unique and revolutionary within the Toronto sports market… and we feel like it’s the best afternoon party in town.” – Joe Santos, CEO of the Craft Guys
BEER GARDEN INFO:
- Located at the North End-Zone of Lamport Stadium.
- Opens at 3:00 pm for all home games (4:30 pm start time)
- Remains open for approximately two hours after the match for live music and the fans have a chance to interact with The Wolfpack players.
- Showcases seven Craft Brewer’s tents, a Cider Tent, a Wine and Spirit’s Bar and a variety of smaller themed vendors.
LIST OF BREWERIES:
- Led by Henderson Brewing Co., Lost Craft and Shiny Apple Cider.
- Supporting cast of Woodhouse, Amsterdam, Bobcaygeon, Brew Dog (from Scotland), Big Rock, Redline and Red Thread.