Toronto Wolfpack are looking to recruit a Social Media Intern. The position starts immediately and will run for the duration of the Wolfpack’s home season (through to the end of September 2018).
The Social Media internship offers the opportunity to gain experience working in a fast paced professional sporting environment during the team’s busiest and most exciting part of the year. The intern will work within the Wolfpack’s Digital Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and the ability to work independently as well as in a group. Basic knowledge of rugby and the global rugby landscape will be beneficial.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Research and outreach into rugby organizations and stakeholders across the globe.
- Tracking domestic and international rugby news.
- Using software to track social media metrics and report weekly social performance.
- Contributing ideas for relevant and timely digital content.
- Drafting social media content for a range of projects (fan engagement, competitions, marketing projects, ticketing initiatives).
- Tracking player and sponsor activity on social media.
The Social Media Internship position will run 3 days a week from June to September with availability also required for Saturdays (game days).
Honorarium offered, this internship can be used towards school credit.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all candidates for your interest.