Toronto Wolfpack fans can lock in tickets to all games for the Club’s 2020 Super League season, including regular season and playoffs, alongside a wide range of additional benefits thanks to our 2020 Season Membership. As the world’s first transatlantic professional sports team prepares for their maiden Super League appearance, the time is now to renew or purchase a 2020 Season Membership package.
The Wolfpack’s membership base has grown significantly year on year since 2017, as members come together to support the team and join the Wolfpack on their incredible journey. Wolfpack Vice President, Commercial Jon Pallett knows how important loyal Members are to the Club and spoke in advance of the release of 2020 Membership:
“We are thrilled to be launching our 2020 Membership packages and in doing so offering our incredible fans a host of benefits and unparalleled access to the team.
“Our members are the lifeblood of our organization and their commitment to the team has played a huge part in our success to date, and in helping us to establish the Wolfpack brand. We look forward to taking our membership offering to the next level for our renewing fans, as well as welcoming a host of new members to the Den in 2020.”
Membership will again come with a long list of benefits including:
- Tickets to all 11 regular season games in Toronto (at a significant saving against purchasing individual tickets) plus any home playoff games in Toronto.
- Invitations to exclusive events with players and coaching staff.
- Merchandise discounts.
- Two ‘bring a friend’ vouchers.
- Access to special offers from Wolfpack sponsors and partners.
- Membership card (with option to personalize).
- NEW FOR 2020 – Access to Key to the City loyalty perks program for 2020.
Adult Season Membership: $399
VIP Adult Membership: $1750
The VIP Area gives access to an exclusive pitch side covered area behind the posts, as well as seating in the stands. This private area creates a relaxed environment to entertain clients, network, or simply enjoy the game with friends and family. All VIP guests enjoy premium food delivered by the Wolfpack’s catering partners, as well as inclusive drinks for the duration of the game.
Chairman’s Club: Please enquire via email email@example.com
The Wolfpack’s commitment to affordable family entertainment means our memberships for children (ages 6 to 16) and seniors (ages 65 and over) are again offered for half price ($199). Children aged 5 and under do not require a ticket to any game.
Toronto Wolfpack will compete in the Betfred Super League in 2020 as a result of their 2019 Championship victory. As in previous seasons the opening games will take place in February, with the first game in Toronto scheduled for April 18.
Members will enjoy not only the regular season but also all potential 2020 playoff games involving the Wolfpack as part of the package. Click here for the full 2020 schedule.
Lamport Stadium Home Game Schedule (Kick-Offs 1:30pm unless stated)
Round 11 v Hull FC – Saturday April 18
Round 12 v Wigan Warriors – Saturday April 25 (K.O. 4pm)
Round 13 v St Helens – Saturday May 2
Round 17 v Castleford Tigers – Saturday June 13
Round 18 v Hull Kingston Rovers – Saturday June 20
Round 20 v Warrington Wolves – Saturday July 4
Round 21 v Salford Red Devils – Saturday July 11
Round 23 v Leeds Rhinos – Sunday August 2
Round 24 v Huddersfield Giants – Saturday August 8
Round 27 v Catalans Dragons – Saturday August 29
Round 28 v Wakefield Trinity – Saturday September 5
To simplify the process of obtaining physical tickets in 2020, Wolfpack ticketing partner Ticketmaster will provide two options:
1) Members can claim their individual tickets electronically as PDF’s through their Ticketmaster account. This gives members the chance to save them to a computer or laptop and print for entry to Lamport Stadium. Once saved, tickets can also be forwarded to family or friends for any game the member is unable to attend.
2) Members wanting physical tickets (as offered in 2019) can cover the cost of postage at $5 (regular) and $16 (tracked) to have them mailed out ahead of the season start.
Members will have access to multiple ‘members only’ events across the season including the highly anticipated Season Member Launch Event in April and at the Season Member Appreciation Evening in September / October. These are attended by the entire playing squad and coaching staff and offer an unparalleled chance for members to mingle with their favourite members of the Pack.
The 15% discount on Wolfpack merchandise will again be available to all members, both in-store and online. Bring a friend vouchers will again be in effect throughout the 2020 Season, meaning members are entitled to two free tickets for any game they wish to bring friends or family along. These tickets can be used for one game or split across two games.
An exciting new initiative for the 2020 Season is giving all members access to the loyalty perks program Key to the City, who have partnered with the team for the new season. The highly acclaimed program unlocks discounts across the GTA for all members. The retail value for this is $99 and it features gifts and discounts across Toronto’s best restaurants, nightlife spots, spas, entertainment venues and more. There will be additional discounts through Wolfpack sponsors and partners too, as in previous seasons. For more information on Key to the City click here.
Member cards will again give fans the chance to showcase their support for the Wolfpack, as well as unlocking discounts through sponsors and partners. All fans are encouraged to personalize their card with a photo, which can be done by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a high resolution, square photo.
The Key to the City, membership cards and personalized membership cards can be collected from the Toronto Wolfpack store in April ahead of the Home Opener, at the Season Member Launch Event or at a devoted collection point running at the first two home games.
Optional Membership Bolt-ons
Wolfpack 2020 Members will also have two optional add bolt-ons available:
- Members outside the downtown core can purchase a GO Transit pass for round-trip journeys to Lamport Stadium for the first 10 games of the 2020 regular season for just $80 adults and $40 for juniors and seniors. A Member GO Transit card valid for travel on game days will be posted out free of charge ahead of the Home Opener.
- An exclusive 2020 Member scarf priced at $35. This can be collected from the Toronto Wolfpack store in April ahead of the Home Opener, at the Season Member launch event or at a devoted collection point running at the first two home games. Please note this is a thin supporter scarf designed for the summer season, not a Toronto winter, and hence is only made available for collection in April.
A ‘Member Welcome Letter’ explaining all benefits, and giving any membership updates, will be sent on email a minimum of four weeks ahead of the Home Opener.
If you have any questions at all about purchasing a membership please contact email@example.com.